Aqua Kinetic offers a wide range of pediatric medical services: kinesio-prophylaxis, kinesiotherapy, aquatic therapy, pediatric medical recovery in aquatic environment, pediatric medical recovery using advanced technologies that incorporate virtual reality, postural and musculoskeletal system assessments, and tailor-made programs (control of child obesity, ADHD, autism, etc.), while the sports education division offers complementary services: aquatic education for babies, swimming, gym with professional equipment (designed to be used exclusively by children).
Our programs are designed both for children and babies who are clinically healthy, and those who suffer from various conditions or disabilities and who we truly believe we can help have a normal life. We offer specialized programs, with advanced and unique technologies dealing with a wide range of pediatric diseases, including: rare genetic syndromes, autism or neurological diseases.
- dislocations, fractures, sprains, everything related to recovery after various surgeries in the lower or upper limbs;
- congenital deformities of the lower limbs (genu varum (bow legs), genu valgum (knock-knee), genu recurvatum (back knee), coxa vara / valga, dysplasia, and hip dislocations) and those of the foot (talus valgus, varus equin, metatarsus adductus, flat feet, clubfoot);
- postural and congenital torticollis,
- correction of poor attitudes and postures and axis deviations of the spine (scoliosis, kyphosis, hyperlordosis, kyphoscoliosis, flat back, etc).
Genetic syndromes: Down, Williams, 1p36 deletion syndrome, Lesch-Nyhan, Friedrich ataxia, mosaicism, Turner, Prader-Willi, etc.
Metabolic disorders: child obesity, dyslipidemia, mucopolysaccharidosis, etc
Neuromuscular disorders: spinal amyotrophs, progressive muscular dystrophies, cerebral motor disability, hypotonia, etc.
- cerebral palsy, ataxia, neuralgia, paresthesias, hemiplegia, hemiparalysis,
- epilepsy and its complications,
- obstetric paralysis of brachial plexus, etc
Delay in motor development, due to physiological or neurological reasons